Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Plants vs. Zombies - Easy Baby but the strategy of money

For a while, 'after I uploaded this video, I received some comments that showed nothing but pure stupidity. As such, I had closed the comments. I did not want to do it, but I had to. Now I decided to give another chance. Please be educated on the subject, and I think especially before commenting. Thanks. I would not hesitate to users who are distracted minimum if the comment block. This is a short video that gives you a simple strategy, but winning easy money in weak plants vsZombies. There are other strategies that require additional planning, time and resources. Mine is a simple strategy, but I'm not that money. So please, not the fact that it leaves a weak strategy. If you came here to look for a stronger, harder tutorial, watch the video response. Note that the magnet-gold does not need the coffee beans (I use coffee beans to wake up the Doom-fungal, which is optional). I have received several complaints about these comments, please contactno, unless you want to block. Another thing: this is a special mode that will start in 5000 alone. And 'the last mode, and is unlocked after playing a number of mini-games. Please do not ask for it, unless you are responding. Plants vs. Zombies is a fun tower defense game where you choose which plants to plant (the cost of a little 'sun) in the fight against hordes of zombies who groped the Brainz ... ! Mangia Note: After the game,...

No comments:

Post a Comment