Wednesday, November 10, 2010

DJ Khaled feat All I Do Is Win. Rick Ross Ludacris, Snoop Dogg & T-Pain Lyrics

I do not want to violate the copyrights I have just for fun please dont remove my video [T-Pain - Chorus] All I do is win-win-win situation, no matter what I got money on my mind can never get enough and every time I step in construction of all the hands go up and they stay there and say yes, and stay there for down, up and down that I do nothing but win-win-win and if you're going in hands in the air .. [Ludacris] Ludacris goin in the verse, because I've never beaten and I'm not going to stop now keepEm with their hands to heaven, that did not make the homies locked and the people who have never been without saying where it Ludas back debt, which evoke the cap and call it Ludayac In this path so stupid I spit my flow My Foolish hands go up and down like strippers are still tight bootys my lines like a million young women last time on a remix Khaled go now Im on the original version has never count Count Me Out yall better than me has 20 bank accounts, account to accountto make millions each year because of all the South, to do what I do all that I have everything I master all that I have everything I do [T-Pain - Chorus] All I Do is Win-Win win money, no matter what the mind can never have enough and every time I step in building our hands up and say yes and they stay there, stay there and run down, down, that everything I do is win -win-win and if you're going in the hands in the air .. [Rick Ross] dodge in my Lolo with his head on the chair you know are a no no as clean as mesa ...

No comments:

Post a Comment